To enable all the children to learn through play and develop their individual potential as fully as possible.
* To provide a safe, clean and stimulating environment for children to have fun and develop through play.
* To provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age in a community based playgroup.
* To provide excellent opportunities for children to develop good social skills through interaction and play with other children of similar age.
* To encourage self confidence and independence.
* To follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
* To work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
* To assist our staff with their professional development by embracing the importance of regular training to continually improve on best practice.
* To prepare children for the change from Pre-school to School.