In our journey together to give your child the best start possible we will provide you with different types of information at different times of the year.
We will share with you:
- A summary of their achievements and ask your opinion.
- Tell you about things that we think your child needs to work on and how we can help them.
- Some examples of their learning.
- Resources to support learning at home
- An indicator of how they are progressing in the Early Years Curriculum 0 - 5 years.
- Information about progress they have made.
We give parents a summary of their child’s attainment and progress three times a year.
We feel that it is very important to have an ongoing conversation with Parents about their child's progress because they learn and change so very much in their Early Years. If we waited until the end of the year just think of all that time that may be lost!
Our Progress meetings with Parents include copies of the secure online Markbook
generated by a system that we use called Classroom Monitor.
This helps us to share what’s been achieved and what needs to be worked on next, our Parents tell us it's really useful.